I would like to thank HappymessHappiness for nominating me. The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer appreciation award given to those who are deemed to be creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Therefore, I am very grateful to have been nominated. Take the time to check HappymessHappiness. It is a blog I follow with great interest.
Here are the rules of the award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and make a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, and then write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My answers to Happymesshappiness’ questions
What is something popular that annoys you? I guess, what is popular and annoys me is people walking around wearing headphones, listening to music or talking to someone, because they are not present in their current surroundings.
What did you do on your last vacation? For my last holiday, I went to Provence with my family. I wrote a post about it on my other website Learn French with Pascale. Have a look if you are interested.
What’s your favourite number and why? I like the number 7 but I don’t know why.
What do you bring with you wherever you go? My mobile phone comes with me everywhere and I also always have a book either print or Kindle.
What smell brings back great memories? I love the smell of mimosa. It reminds me of Provence.
What are you best at? How long have you got? The list is too long!
What TV series are you watching these days? I am addicted to TV series and I go through them quite quickly. I love murder mysteries and I am currently watching Lewis, Inspector Morse’s successor. I like it because I lived in Oxford for a year when my ex-husband was in his third year at university there. His College, Oriel, is featured in many episodes and it is fun to spot all the familiar places.
What book are you currently reading? I always have several books on the go. One self-help book, one detective novel and one poetry book. I am currently reading Outsmart Your Brain by Dr David Krueger, Innocent in Death by JD Robb and the sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur. I switch between the three depending on my mood.
What was your first smart phone? It was a Nokia, but I have no idea what model it was.
Do you prefer travelling around or with a group? I prefer travelling with a group.
How do you plan to make the world a better place? Through my blog, I am trying to raise awareness of the devastating effects of Narcissistic Abuse. I hope that this will help victims understand that what they went through was not their fault, that they are not alone in their struggle and that it is possible to heal and thrive.
As I did the last time I was nominated for an award, I am going to nominate the last ten bloggers that I decided to follow.
Because I am quite busy at the moment and I don’t have much time to think about good questions. I am going to borrow some questions written by anna Chui on Lifehack in a post entitled 31 Thought Provoking Life Questions to Answer If You Feel Stuck in Life.
- Are you doing what you truly want to do?
- Do you have a dream to follow?
- Are you proud of what you’re doing or what you’ve done?
- What’s the one thing you really want to do but have never done so, and why?
- Have you ever abandoned a creative idea that you believed because others thought you were a fool?
- Is there anything you can’t let go of, but you know you should?
- Is there anyone who inspired you and made you who you are today?
- What’s the thing you’re most satisfied with?
- When was the last time you laughed and what did you laugh at?
- Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy?
- If happiness is a currency, how rich do you think you are?
NB: If you find my questions a bit tough to answer, then feel free to answer the ones i answered myself. I hope you will enjoy answering the questions – whichever you choose!
Let it shine! ☀️