I have been recently tagged by Stuart L. Tutt to participate in the Get To Know Me Tag. Now that I finally have the time to write this post, I will do my best to answer all the questions and then maybe you will indeed get to know me better. For those who do not know, here are the rules of the tag:
1. Thank the person who nominated you;
2. Provide a link to their website
3. Answer the “Get To Know Me” Questions
4. Nominate 10-15 Bloggers.
5. Pass on the Same 10 Questions (with an additional of 2 of yours, if you wish)
So, Firstly, let me thank Stuart for nominating me. I appreciate the gesture very much. Secondly, Here is the link to Stuart’s website: Something to Stu Over. And now, let me answer the ten questions:
1. What does your name mean? Here is the Wikipedia explanation: Pascale derives from the Latin paschalis or pashalis, which means “relating to Easter “, ultimately from pesach, the Hebrew name of the feast of Passover.
2. Are you scared of heights? No, I am not but I don’t like looking down at the ground from a great height.
3. What is your best physical feature? I am like Mary Poppins: practically perfect in every way! Only joking! I have no idea. I know which part I don’t like but I don’t really know which part is my best feature.
4. What is your favourite music genre? I would say rock, but I like all kinds of music. I listen to different genres according to my mood.
5. Are you a good cook? Yes, I think so. I used to have a lot of dinner parties but now I don’t cook as much as I used to. Narcissistic abuse does this to you. It sucks the joy out of everything. I am slowly getting back into the habit though.
6. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? I am not a huge fan of ice-cream, I prefer sorbets, but I would say vanilla or better, clotted cream.
7. What is your favourite festival? Christmas, definitely. It’s a time when the whole family can get together and it’s marvellous to see how the young children get so excited about the whole thing.
8. Do you have any allergies? Yes, I am allergic to penicillin. I used to have delayed pressure urticaria which was a reaction to physical pressure ( a weird thing really) but it thankfully stopped.
9. Which of your parents do you look like? I am a mixture of both. I got my dark hair from my father and my blue eyes from my mother.
10. Who is your favourite musician? I don’t really have one. When I was younger, Pat Benatar was my favourite artist. I still listen to her songs from time to time.
And finally, here are my ten nominations:
- Family History Biographies
- Get Beautiful with Anaida
- Therapy Diaries
- Help Break the Silence
- Around the Korner
- Beckie’s Mental Mess
- Faded Jeans Living
- A Better Man 21
If you regularly read my blog, you probably know quite a lot about me already, as I do not hesitate to share my experience but maybe today you learned a little bit more today. And I hope that