I don’t do what I do to get nominated. I do what I do because I love it. Tracee Ellis Ross
I am very thankful to TO INSPIRE US for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am very happy that she has selected my blog for this award. I discovered her blog recently and I enjoy reading her posts. 😊
The Liebster Award is a tag which helps new bloggers get more traffic, connect with each other and make relationships in the blogging community. Here are the rules for the award:
- Write a post to show your nomination if you accept it.
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your post.
- Give some info about the Liebster Award
- State the rules for the award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 5- 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers.
- Notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
11 random facts about me:
- I have 2 sisters and 3 children.
- I learned Icelandic for a year and dream of visiting Iceland.
- I studied German and Danish at university.
- I love learning foreign languages.
- I lived in Austria for a year.
- I once got a scholarship for the International People’s College in Helsingør.
- I am a brown belt at Wu Shu Kwan.
- I did tap-dancing when I was a teenager.
- I was a big fan of string and nail art when I was a child.
- I love reading in the bath.
- I recently started dragon boating on the Thames.
11 Questions to answer as part of the nomination:
- What movie title would best describe your average day? Rush Hour (My son suggested Bad Teacher but I rejected his suggestion.)
- What is your favourite song at the moment? Fairy-tale of New York (It’s Christmas Eve!)
- What is your pet peeve? People checking their phones while I am talking to them.
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move to? The French Riviera (It’s my plan to move there when I retire.)
- What is your dream holiday? Relaxing by the seaside with a good book.
- What was your first pet and its name? A poodle named Orphée.
- Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl (I’m an insomniac)
- Would you rather spend New Year out or in the comfort of your own home with family? At home.
- Iced coffee or Iced tea? Iced tea.
- Coke or Pepsi? They taste the same to me.
- What tip would you give to a fellow blogger? Keep posting as long as you enjoy it.
5 blogs I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award:
- Family History Biographies
- Trying to Resurrect Hope from a Broken Marriage
- Waking Up
- Surviving a Narcissist
👏 I hope they will accept this nomination and respond to it.
11 questions for my nominees:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What is your biggest challenge in blogging?
- What is your number one tip for other bloggers?
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- What is your top holiday destination?
- What can’t you live without?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- What’s your favourite word in the English language?
Merry Christmas, Joyeux noël, Frohe Weihnachten, Glaedelig jul, Gleðileg jól!🎄🎅🎁